Quality Policy adopted by ICPA Health Products Ltd. is as follows:
“ICPA is committed to the goal of ensuring that every product we manufacture and distribute meet or exceed established guidelines for the pharmaceutical industry in terms of quality, purity, efficacy, & safety.
We ensure consistent quality through continual improvement of the operation of a quality system and related quality processes. All members of the ICPA Family shall contribute to maintaining excellence through quality standards that meet or exceed customer’s expectations.”
To ensure we achieve our goal and that all products meet the highest level of quality and efficacy, ICPA Health Products Ltd. will:
● Provide an environment suitable to the manufacture of drugs for human consumption.
● Provide adequate training to all employees.
● Set meaningful specifications for all raw materials (RM’s), including packaging materials (PM’s), bulk products (BP’s), and finished products (FP’s).
● Build quality into products.
● Utilize written SOPs throughout the plant.
● Monitor and control all plant activities.
● Measure conformance to all local standards and cGMP principles.
Our manufacturing site complies with local regulatory requirements and general principles of the current good manufacturing practices.