Calamine IP 8.0%w/w
Light Liquid Paraffin IP 10.0 % w/w
Lotion base QS
Colour: Red Iron Oxide(Cl. No.77491)
Also contains 10% Aloe vera gel Calamine has a mild astringent antipruritic and soothing action on the skin. It has astringent effects on the skin. Light Liquid Paraffin acts as emollient to prevent drying of skin of the affected area. Aloe Vera offers anti-inflammatory & anti- mircobial action, soothes & moisturizes skin.
For the relief of minor skin irritation and itching such as those caused by urticaria, insect bites, insect stings, prickly heat, sunburn, napkin rash, cosmetic rashes, pruritus of dry skin, chicken pox.For soothe, moisturized &soft skin.
How to Use:
- Shake the lotion well before each
- Apply sufficient quantity of Calovera lotion topical directly to the skin to cover affected area and rub in gently. You may apply gently with a pad of cotton wool to the affected parts as required.
- Allow the lotion to dry, it will take few minutes. Donotcover the area of skin to which you have applied the lotion until it is completely dry, as fabric could absorb the lotion.
- Wash your hands with soap and water after applying the medicine.
- The product is suitable for use by adults, children and the elderly.
Specialwarning & Precations Foruse:
- Topical use for skin only.
- Keep out of sight or reach of children.
Beforeyou Usethis Medicine:
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you are having an x-ray because it may affect the results.
You can use this medicine if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Using it is unlikely to have any ill effects when used as directed. If unsure, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Like all medicines, the lotion can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- In case of Skin rash, red or itchy skin (allergic reaction) and Skin irritation discontinue use and consult with physician.
Reporting of Side Effects:
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This includes any possible side effects not listed on this label.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25°C. Keep bottle capped when not in use.
Packsize: 50 ml
Out of stock
Only for Doctors