Take this simple test to find out if you're at a risk of developing bad breath.
Your score :
We will email you details of what your test score means. Please enter your email address and expect to receive our email, shortly.
Glosso Tongue Brush : 1 N
Halyx Ultra (300 ml) : 1 N
Wet Mouth (200 ml) : 1 N
Chewing gum (sugar free) : 1 strip of 6 N
Thermoseal Proxa Interdental Brush : 1 N
(Please consult with your Dentists/Physician as necessary.)
Halitosis Risk Test - Results
Your score :
Congratulations! You are at a low/no risk of halitosis (bad breath). Make sure to continue maintaining oral hygiene and visit a dentist twice a year to keep bad breath at bay.
You are at medium risk of halitosis (bad breath). To improve your breath, eat odorous foods less frequently, drink enough water, avoid alcohol or smoking, regularly brush your teeth, clean your tongue, and use a mouthwash. Make sure to consult your dentist if your bad breath persists even after maintaining oral hygiene.
You are at high risk of halitosis (bad breath). To improve your oral health and risk of bad breath, you will have to make the following changes in your diet, lifestyle, and oral hygiene:
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day
- Visit a dentist twice a year
- Reduce consumption of odorous foods like garlic, onion, strong spices, and non-vegetarian items
- Avoid alcohol and smoking
- Brush everyday, clean your tongue, and use a mouthwash
- Consult your dentist if your bad breath persists even after maintaining oral hygiene
- To keep your breath fresh and odour free, we recommend: Halyx Fresh Breath Kit (Buy now on amazon.in)