The specialised work of periodontics requires oral hygiene post procedures. ICPA offers a basket of products in the Perio Kit to help you ensure post-procedure compliance.
Out of the products below, you can select the ones you wish to include in the kit:
- Hexidine Mouthwash 160 mL (Chlorhexidine gluconate solution): For chemical plaque and gingivitis control
- RA Thermoseal (Potassium Nitrate 5% w/w in toothpaste/gel base. Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.7%): For acute dentinal pain related to dentinal hypersensitivity
- Thermoseal Ultrasoft Brush: Toothbrush with extra soft bristles. Recommended for those with sensitive teeth.
- Thermoseal Proxa Interdental Brush (WS & NS): For interdental oral hygiene maintenance.
- Thermoseal Floss: For effective interproximal cleaning.
- Younifloss: Floss picks for those who find flossing to be difficult.
- Shine & Smile (Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.8%): Tooth Polish for keeping the teeth white post scaling procedures.
- Zingisol Gum Paint (Zinc Sulphate I.P. 2% w/v): Astringent homeostatic for bleeding gums.
- Pyosan Gum Paint (Tannic Acid glycerin 27%, Potassium iodide I.P. 0.05%, Iodine I.P. 0.03%, Thymol I.P. 0.033%, Menthol I.P. 0.05%, Glycerine I.P. q.s.): Astringent counter irritant for spongy gums.
Simply place an order to ensure post-procedure patient compliance. Perio Kit comes in a special pouch where you can display your visiting card.
Need Help? Contact Us