Chlorhexidine Mouthwash IP/BP
Chlorhexidine gluconate solution I.P. dilute to chlorhexidine gluconate 0.12% W/V in pleasantly flavored aqueous base.
Brilliant Blue & Tartrazine Yellow
- Prevention of plaque in absence of brushing
- Prevention and treatment of gingivitis
- Treatment of oral candidiasis
- Controlling secondary bacterial infections for aphthous ulcers
- Aid in treatment of mouth and throat infections
DIRECTION FOR USE:
For treatment and prevention, swish in your mouth for one minute. Do not rinse, eat or drink thereafter for 20 minutes. Recommended only under professional guidance.
10ml, twice a day.
Keep out of direct sun light.
NOT TO BE SWALLOWED. FOR ORAL USE ONLY. Brown staining of teeth may be reported, while using the product in some cases. This usually disappears once the treatment is over or may require scaling/polishing. Remove foil before use.
Net content: 150 ml/500 ml